General Photography Policies
- An initial payment is requested at the time of booking. The remaining payment is due in full at the time of the session.
- If a client shows up late to a session, it will result in a loss of time of photography coverage.
- Dani Self Photography reserves the right to reschedule any session due to personal injury, inclement weather, pandemic, or other personal crises.
- In the event that the client needs to reschedule, the will be no fee as long as the photographer is contacted prior to the session . If the client chooses to cancel, the $50 retainer payment continues to be nonrefundable.
- No other camera equipment other than the photographer's is allowed in the photo session.
- Clients that have specific wants/desires must be communicated to the photographer prior to the session.
- Dani Self Photography uses Honeybook for invoicing and payments, if you wish to pay another way, Dani Self Photography accepts cash, check, Venmo, and Paypal as forms of payment. There will be a $25 charge on any returned checks.
- All sessions are delivered to the client through an online gallery 4-6 weeks after the session date. (Certain months of the year delivery times may be longer). Online galleries are posted for 2 months for the client's viewing and access.
- Once delivered to the client, all photographs become the client's responsibility to store and back up.
- The client will receive the minimum number of images determined by the session length. All additional photographs are included by the photographer's discretion.
- Photographs taken, edited, and delivered by the photographer may not be edited, cropped, or altered in any way by the client.
- Dani Self Photography provides photographs, color corrected & calibrated to show EXACTLY what is seen on the photographer's computer monitor. Any digital photos you see (website, blog, social media sites, or that have been provided directly to you) may vary from their intended appearance, depending on your computer's monitor and settings.
- No re-edits will be done after the gallery is delivered excluding outstanding circumstances that the photographer chooses to, or has the ability to, re-edit at her discretion.
- Copyright is protected by the Federal Copyright Law. It is unlawful to copy or scan any images without permission of the photographer. Even though the pictures may contain you and your family members, the photographer still owns the copyright to the image. Dani Self Photography retains the copyright and ownership of all images of the photo session and reserves the right to reproduce images for portfolio, studio display, gallery display, website, self-promotion, photo contests, etc. Clients are given permission by the photographer to reproduce the photographs for personal use only.
- Dani Self Photography has a no refund policy for completed work. Completed work is considered an online gallery of edited images delivered by the photographer. Once the session has taken place and the work of culling and editing has been put in, there is no place for a refund. In the unforeseen circumstance that something were to happen to the photographs and the photographer is unable to deliver them, efforts will be made to please the client.
- Dani Self Photography cannot guarantee the results or quality of prints made by clients or by clients' chosen labs.
- If you have any questions about booking, cancellation, editing, printing, or any other policies, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you for trusting Dani Self Photography!