Authenticity and intentionality are my jam.
If you've gotten this far, you know that this is not the place you are going to find airbrushed, intensely photoshopped photos. The core of my approach as a photographer is about showing the truest, rawest, and realest. If you aren't comfortable being unashamedly yourself, complete with the shenanigans and inside jokes you and your love share, then I'm not doing my job well. I'm not in the business of making people look how I think they should look, I'm here to showcase your real life and love.
“When you get Dani, you get more than simple poses and photos. You get the experience of being known. She listens to your story and puts her intentional thought into each frame. The result is stunning. Photos that have captured perfectly how I felt in that time and space. They are keepsakes of memories I will forever display in my home and hold close to my heart.”
Since It's about authenticity, It's only fair that I share a little about myself...
Dani in a nutshell.
- First and foremost- I love Jesus.
- I have a degree in psychology
- Coffee, wine, and cereal are my go-to's
- Yellowstone is my guilty pleasure show and I can quote just about any line from Friends.
- Lists, lists, lists (color coded of course).
- I'm an obsessive organizer. I rainbow coordinated my closet before The Home Edit made it cool (they've just fed my obsessiveness).
The love of my life, my partner in crime, my uplifter, encourager, accountability, and so much more. Luke and I got married in May of 2018 after 6 years of dating. He's a farrier blacksmith and soon-to-be pastor. A man of many hats but looks best in his cowboy hat. He is the corniest person on earth and his favorite phrase is "it's going to be adventure" and each and every day it has. Life with him is NEVER boring.